Saturday, May 5, 2012

15 RANDOM FACTS


1.      My name is Edidiong but everyone calls me either “Eddy” or “E”.
2.      There’s nothing special about me.
3.      The butterfly effect guides me in everything I do. Actions = consequences. Too many people don’t take it seriously enough.
4.      I have an interest in Greek mythologies, Egyptian history and hieroglyphics, psychology and mathematics.
5.      I consider myself “Alternative”, even though I don’t really know what that means.
6.      I’m not going to lie and say I don’t care about what people think of me cause I do…I just don’t let it guide me.
7.      My favorite book to read is the dictionary. Although, I read everything by Sidney Sheldon.
8.      My favorite word is “Serendipity”
9.      My life plan is to “party endlessly, live glamorously, age gracefully”. Every other aspect comes in between.
10.  I have never seen “the titanic” and “the notebook”…but I have seen “can’t buy me love”, “sixteen candles”, “breakfast club”, “pretty in pink” and the (original) karate kid countless times. Wax on, wax off.
11.  To me, first impressions don’t matter.
12.  I believe in second chances…and third and fourth and fifth chances as well. I would give as many chances as long as sincerity is a factor.
13.  I suck at words. I’m not very articulate and I’m mediocre at scrabble…but, I want a career as a writer.
14.  It took me a while to figure out but as it turns out…red bull doesn’t actually give wings.
15.  I would do anything to get out of school work, like now.

No comments:

Post a Comment