Monday, August 13, 2012

I Do Not Have A Problem...


One more drink…One more glass…Just one more. I told myself.
The drinks kept on coming and somehow I didn’t realize the drinks had kept on coming.
I sat at the bar, made small talk with the bartender and before I knew it I asked him for one more drink, this was ‘definitely’ the last one I told myself. 
The bartender looked at me with questionable expression as if to say “Really?”, but he didn’t voice out his thoughts, he just made the drink.
I was about to ask for another drink when a thought occurred to me – I could have a problem, I might be an alcoholic. But I shook my head ‘no’…there was just no way.
With that thought, I knew it was time for me to leave, I checked my watch – time to get back to work, lunch break was almost over.
No problem at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment